– 1 (16 ounce) tube polenta, cut into 1/2 inch slices
– 4 plum (Roma) tomatoes, seeded, diced
– 1 cup diced seedless cucumber
– 1 (10 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
– 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
– 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
– 2 teaspoons dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon dried basil
– salt and pepper to taste
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– Line the prepared pan with the polenta slices; set aside. Combine diced tomatoes, cucumber and olives in a large bowl. Add balsamic vinegar, olive oil, oregano, basil, and salt and pepper to taste; mix. Spoon this topping over the polenta slices, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
– Broil in preheated oven until the polenta is hot and the cheese is lightly browned, about 3 minutes.